samedi 26 septembre 2009

Girls and chocolate!


I am a very greedy girl, who especially likes the chocolate; even my friends call me Miss Chocolate! So I love eating, but I also like to cook, and I want to share with you an easy recipe to prepare: the chocolate mousse.
For four people you need:
200 g chocolate
5 eggs
2 tablespoons sugar
a pinch of salt
First step
Break your chocolate into small pieces and place them in a bowl, melt your chocolate in a bain-marie.
Second step
Separate egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites, adding a pinch of salt, mix well the egg yolks and sugar in your chocolate. Then mix your chocolate with egg whites.
Last step
Place your chocolate mousse in individual containers, or in a desert dish. Put in on the fridge and wait several hours before serving.
Bon appétit!
Xoxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire