I always thought that love is something that happens only in movies, and I don't feel shy to say that I always dreamed about a real love story, just like in movies, but as time passes we realize that's probably impossible, because whenever you're with a guy, I don't know why, but it's like they do everything to make us understand that we never find the man of our life, that all the guys are the same !!
And one day magically we meet that guy ! he's totaly different, he represents everything we dreamed of, and then we try our luck, we say we have nothing to lose, after all nothing ventured nothing gained, and deep within us, we hope this is the right person, and we realize that yes he is the attentive guy who take our hand and say that we are beautiful and that he'll love us no matter what happens, he's the guy who calls you at midnight to wishing you a good night, and texting you the morning wishing you a good day, he's proud to have you, and doesn't feel embarrassed that he is with you in the street, he wants you to know everything about him, to meet his friends, to share his passions.
Yes, we found our man, and we never will say that all men are liars, idiots, because there are exceptions and when we found the right person, we will do everything to keep it, because love exists, and he is the living proof.
let's fall in love and do not be afraid !
xoxo
samedi 1 mai 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)


I totally agree with you!!!
RépondreSupprimerxoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/
thanks :)
RépondreSupprimerby the way I like your blog :) :)