dimanche 27 septembre 2009

Girls and the best look for a shopping day


Like all the girls I love shopping, I can even say that this is one of my favorite activities, but this is not always easy to spend a day train between the shops, it is sometimes very tiring, therefore it must choose the right cloths to feel at ease, not getting tired and also to try our clothes easily at the shops, so here are some advices for a good day of shopping with girlfriends.
Ladies the first advice I can give is to adopt casual clothes, sneakers or ballerinas with jeans are the best choice to be more comfortable.
- If you're small and pulpy: wear straight cut jeans with ballerinas, with a jacket.
- If you're small and slim: choose a skinny jeans and a long checkered shirt (it's trendy), and ballerinas.
- If you are tall and thin: you can choose any jeans cut. With a top with long asymmetrical sleeves and an necklace.
To avoid: The heels during a shopping trip, also small bags where you will not have enough place to store all your stuffs. Eliminate tights and leggings, they are too difficult to remove and put between each fitting!

Xoxo

2 commentaires:

  1. You know, I never thought of getting advice on 'what to wear before shopping'. But I talked it over with a friend and they were happy to receive it. Thanks again for your tips!

    RépondreSupprimer