
Being a girl, I understand perfectly well that we can feel uncomfortable in our bodies, and that
begin to doubt ourselves, I always had this problem, I told myself that my legs were too skinny and I had a big belly, and several other things that depressed me, because like all the girls I want to look like all these stars : beautiful and good in their body!
And the first step to get this and begin to accept our defects and we say that nobody is perfect! The difference is that there are those who accept their failings by saying that yes may be that their defects can not please everyone, but they also have qualities that they are trying to develop better feel in their skins. And there are those who look only at their defects, and depressed because of it!
So we said that the first step is to accept ourselves, it will give us more confidence to deal better with those around us! and who speaks about body must speak about cloths ! ladies you have to know that it does not matter whether you're skinny or round! (As it does not affect your health, it’s good) there are clothes that go with each of us and are more fashionable! So the secret is to know what suits us best and learn to adapt it with our bodies! (We will return it in another article).
So ladies here are the advice a girl like you who has adapted his body can tell you:
1 - Accept your body!
2 – Appreciate your qualities
3 - do not listen to people who criticize you.
4 - Surround yourself with people who help you (this will help in several areas, not to be confused with people who lie to us: that's bad!)
5 - love yourself! And you will see that it will have a positive impact on your social and professional life
Young ladies it was my first article so be indulgent with me!
Xoxo

I was glad to see someone posting something so positive. Us ladies deal with so much, that I even have hard days too. Thank you for the reminder to 'accept my body!'
RépondreSupprimerI am very happy to see that you liked this article ! I'll try to post more positive thinks! thank you very much, and please if you have any suggestions !
RépondreSupprimerI will let you know! Thank you!!
RépondreSupprimer<3 it
RépondreSupprimer