vendredi 23 avril 2010
Chain, chain ..!
Bags, our "favorite accessory" because first, it puts our clothes in value, it's not like the jeans it never makes us fat ass, and it's one of the few high fashion follies that we can afford. And especially because it allows us to monitor trends.
Justly to follow trends, we fall for the chain bag, the essential piece to have an emergency.
It's chic, it's classy, and we can have it mini like the legendary chanel bag or XXL, whatever you like girls !
chained your hands with your bags and have fun !
xoxo
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)


love that bag 2!!! But in my opinion, the bag "to die for" is the famous Chanel 2.55.
RépondreSupprimerI'll definitely buy it one day!!! ;))
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/
I totaly agree with u !! the 2.55 is just amazing ! in on of my other articles I posted the one with flowers, it's so cute, I loved to have the same :)
RépondreSupprimer